Best of the Blogs – 2017 ProDemand Updates
Happy New Year! With 2017 behind us, I wanted to take a minute to look back at some of the developments we made to your ProDemand auto repair information software this past year. It was truly a momentous year, and we believe we have added some really helpful features that are going to increase your workflow efficiency.
In this list, I have gathered some of our most impressive updates for a quick reference on what to look out for in your ProDemand software. These updates are by no means our last. Our product development team is continuing to work hard to improve your repair information lookup experience, and we have some pretty exciting developments for 2018. So keep checking back for here the latest ProDemand updates!
- Improved search results and common repair graph
- Added OBD-I codes, non-SAE codes and connector end views to our database
- Updated category links in Estimate Guide
- Enhanced SureTrack Community features
- Updated display of ProView content and Quick Links
- Added VIN engine character as part of vehicle ID
- Code description added to information headings
- Added Plate-to-VIN ID, TPMS quick link, consumer-friendly maintenance checklist and multimedia links
- Redesigned user interface and search engine, which aligns with the way technicians think about their workflow.
- OEM and real-world information are classified at the same level, not in separate “buckets.”