Simplify your accounting… and simplify your life.
Accounting Link is an auditing tool that connects your computer-based accounting program to your Manager™SE system for quick, easy transfer of accounting data. The result? You can pull financials anytime you want them… and your bookkeeping time shrinks to just minutes per day.
- Seamlessly integrates Manager SE with most popular accounting software packages.
- Is so accurate that it makes reconciling and preparing end-of-month reports a breeze.
- Lets you do your books from home — or anywhere you request it to be installed.
- Reduces input errors so your Manager SE data comes in correctly the first time.
- Provides toll-free phone access and online support when you need it.
- Requires no new company file, so it’s quick and easy to get started.
- Gives you flexibility to process accounting data from multiple locations
(depending on your accounting package and subscription settings).
Developed specifically for automotive repair facilities over the past 15+ years, Accounting Link lets you view and edit your Manager SE information. Then, using a simple three-step process, it quickly and easily transfers the following information from Manager SE directly into your accounting system:
Closed Repair Orders
- Sales income (either in summary or in detail)
- Sales tax collected
- Payments collected (cash, checks, credit cards, charges)
- Supply charges
- Other fees charges (battery fees, tire disposal, etc.)
- Discounts given (parts, labor, sublet and fleet)
Advance Payments Collected on Repair Orders Accounts Receivable Transactions
- Payments posted on open accounts
- Miscellaneous charges posted on customer accounts
Accounts Payable Transactions
- Closed Purchase Orders from Vendors
- Paid In/Out Options (external to Manager SE)
- Transfers from Inventory to Cost of Goods Sold
- Inventory purchases (handled through accounts payable)