Key Solutions: Where the Rubber Meets the Road
AN INDUSTRY LEADER FOR 100+ YEARS
Hear From Our Customers
“ProDemand saves me a lot of time and effort — it’s awesome. I can quickly find the information I need to write my estimates, with accurate labor times and parts pricing.”
— Chuck Cercone
Co-Owner, Fox’s Automotive Service & Repair
“The best thing about the Manager SE System is how easy it is to use … it definitely helps me run my business more efficiently.”
— David Barrera
Owner, Tieken Auto Service | San Antonio, TX
“With TruckSeries I like being able to type in the VIN number and easily scroll through the options it gives me .. I believe it’s the only system out there that’s reliable, and has everything I need in it. I wouldn’t trust anything else.”
— Quince Graveen
Diesel Mechanic, American Diesel | Murrieta, CA
“Since we implemented the SocialCRM service, we’ve gotten more than 140 positive reviews in less than a year! We love the SureCritic review system and seeing all the nice things people have to say about us.”
— Pilar Walton
Office Manager, Dave’s Garage | South Bend, IN
“ProDemand cuts the time we spend searching drastically. My techs find information faster and are more productive.”
— Eldon Dunn
Poway Transmissions, CA
“I loved that the teachers were actually programmers involved in developing the software so they knew the program intimately, yet they still had the business experience to know how to make it all relevant to us.”
— Daina Kringlen
Owner/Office Manager, OK Wheel & Brake
Easy to Find. Easy To Use.
- Obtain accurate OEM and real-world information in a single lookup.
- Get full visibility into your operations with automated reporting.
- Improve efficiency at every step of the repair process.
- Explore our vast library of product resources to master our software.
- Experience unparalleled support from our Client Services teams.
- Schedule one-on-one technical training to get up and running.
A Century of Innovation
and Still Accelerating
- In 1918, we published the first-ever manual for auto electrical systems with specs & diagrams.
- In 1989, we introduced the first PC-based auto repair information guide, followed by the first Windows-based shop management system in 1995.
- Today, we continue to innovate to maximize client efficiency and profitability.