Manager SE 7.5 Is a Game Changer Release
Manager™ SE continues 20+ years of innovation to meet modern auto repair shop needs. We’ve kept the development team very busy updating the shop management system to deliver the latest customer-requested enhancements. Here are just a few of them:
- Notes expanded to contain 2,500 characters
- Order Revision screens now include ‘Added From’ column
- Drag & drop expanded to include phone descriptions (now safely move cellular phone data into position #1)
NEW: MessageCenter Texting Option
Manager SE users can now enjoy increased shop efficiency using the optional MessageCenter feature to communicate with customers:
- Two-way texting is fully integrated inside Manager SE. You can send templated (repeat messages) or on-the-fly text messages to customers from the appointment editor or the WIP, Order or Revision screens.
- It’s easy to get started: Select the Text Messaging Setup button in Configurations, then click on Request Texting Phone # and the number will populate and be ready for configuration. In our next blog post, we’ll show how simple it is to add this to your Manager SE 7.5 system.
- Read more about MessageCenter: Text Messaging is the Latest Addition to Manager SE!
NEW: Built-in Oil Change Sticker Printing
Users can now manage the oil change sticker printing process inside Manager SE. It’s customizable to each shop, managing the entire process from printing the oil change sticker through creating a recommendation and setting the customer’s next appointment. Select Oil LOF Level/Quality to customize to your facility.
NEW: Manager SE Report Options Now Expanded
The Report Selection window has been redesigned to include a Favorite Reports tab, a Find feature to locate reports by title text and an Email button to make emailing reports fast and simple. New reports include:
- Client – Customer Birthdays, Possible Customer Duplicates
- Accounting – Invoice Income Distribution, Category Profit – Custom List
- Management – Sub Estimates by Date Range (Revisions)
- Inventory – Detailed Inventory, Tire Sale/Qty/Profit, Tire Physical Count, Sales Summary Tires by Date Range, etc.
- Follow Up – Export Recommendations by Date Range
- Tech Worksheet – Technician Worksheet With History
The new Category Profit – Custom List report allows users to select their own categories to create a custom summary!
Users will clearly benefit from the additions and enhancements included in the Manager SE 7.5 release. Best of all, we’re not done yet… stay tuned!