Latest ProDemand Update: Estimate Guide Improvements
With the latest release ProDemand, our development and editorial teams focused on improving the Estimate Guide Module. As with all of the software updates completed in 2015, this update was in response to customer feedback we’ve received. Please keep submitting the feedback, and we’ll keep prioritizing the latest updates to improve your ProDemand experience.
Here are the latest Estimate Guide enhancements:
- Cab & Chassis and Cutaway labor and parts added: The Mitchell 1 Editorial staff has recently completed labor and parts information associated with the Cab & Chassis and Cutaway vehicles from 2000 to present, providing additional information to shops servicing fleets.
- Item number now shown on same viewing level as part name: When you navigate to the “Parts” tab within the Estimate Guide module, item number is now shown on the same viewing level as the part name – see figure 1 below. (Note: The item number is the call-out number provided in the OEM exploded-view graphics – see figure 2 below. To view the graphic, click on the part name, then click on the blue item number. Not all parts have associated graphics.)
- Selected category always shows contents of that category: In the Estimate Guide Module, when you select a category located toward the bottom of your screen, ProDemand will automatically scroll so that you can view the expanded contents of that category without needing to scroll yourself.
And last but not least, we have one other enhancement in this release that’s not related to the Estimate Guide:
Quick Links enabled according to content available: ProDemand will show a Quick Link button as active only if information for the Quick Link is available for the vehicle.
- Check out other recent product updates here: ProDemand Updates
- Read how to submit feedback in ProDemand: Your ProDemand Feedback is Important to Us!