Tips to Maximize Your Shop’s Marketing
Spring into Action to Get the Most From SocialCRM
Most of the services provided by the SocialCRM shop marketing service are automated, so you can focus on your primary business of repairing vehicles and providing great customer service. However, there are several simple things you can do to supercharge the effectiveness of your auto repair shop’s marketing efforts. Here are a few ideas.
During your customer interactions:
- Ask every customer for an email addresses and/or verify their email to ensure you have their current one
- Make accurate updates to the vehicle mileage for every customer
- Add a recommendation entry in Manager SE to cover any work that was not complete
- Let every customer know about any email communications being sent to them, and also remind them about their personalized vehicle history website (com)
- Display the customer-facing items included in your SocialCRM Welcome Kit — counter cards, etc.
- Check for any new consumer review Star Notifications in Manager™ SE. This is the perfect time to thank your customer for their most recent review right at the counter!
Manage your email:
- Check your shop’s email inbox regularly for important email notifications related to your service. Those notifications include:
- Appointment requests, confirmations & reschedule requests
- Low score review notifications
- SocialCRM reports (weekly or monthly, depending on your settings)
- Respond to emails when necessary.
Pay close attention to your consumer reviews and Google:
- Respond to all of your SureCritic reviews
- Share your positive SureCritic reviews
- Address (in a timely manner) any issues or concerns related to a low score review
- Use the ReScore process when necessary
- Claim your Google Local Page
These are just a few easy ways to get the most value out of your SocialCRM service. If you have any questions or need assistance with these items, please contact your dedicated support agent.