Looking for a silver bullet for repairs?
A better question might be, “Who wouldn’t want a silver bullet to repair vehicles more accurately and efficiently?” As vehicles become more complex, it’s more important than ever to have repair information you can trust.
I recently had the opportunity to chat with Tschanen Brandyberry, an editor with MotorAge Magazine, about how ProDemand repair information can be that silver bullet.
There are some great ways that your auto repair information can save you time. Check out this new short video to learn three steps you can implement right now that will make diagnosing and repairing vehicles easier.
With these three quick tips, you will learn how to better utilize:
- Common repair procedures from other technicians
- Probable component and component test information
- Specific vehicle information
- Experiences from other technicians and repair professionals
- Also read the white paper, Could This Be The Silver Bullet You’re Looking For