Our 100th Anniversary Kicks Off at AAPEX With BIG News…
…And a BIG celebration!
In 2018, Mitchell 1 will mark its 100th anniversary. But we’re starting the party early!
If you’ll be at the AAPEX show in Las Vegas next week, please join us in Booth 3274 as we kick off our anniversary year with a knock-your-socks-off celebration!
We are super excited to be introducing three major product innovations that will help you save time, connect with customers in new ways, and bring in more business.
The “big reveal” will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 31 at 4 p.m. in our booth. You’re invited!! Pick up a free gift, get a souvenir photo and a special treat, and see the latest product enhancements in action. Oh yes, and you can also enter to win a $100 gift card!
Demonstrations will also be held at the booth every two hours throughout the show. And at every demo, there is a chance to win $100 gift card*:
- Oct. 31 – 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m.
- Nov. 1 – 10 am., noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- Nov. 2 – 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m.
It all happens in BOOTH 3274! And while you’re there, ask about our AAPEX Show Special for savings when you purchase a new Mitchell 1 subscription (or add to/upgrade your existing one) during the show.
Also at AAPEX:
Ben Johnson, director of product management for Mitchell 1, will be giving two presentations on the AAPEX Let’s Tech Stage (upper level lobby). If you’re there, be sure to check these out:
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 10 a.m. — Connected Car Services: How They Benefit the Aftermarket Garage – Learn how auto repair information can support the maintenance of the connected car, and also improve the connection from the connected car to the auto repair shop. Here are valuable insights into new ways to connect shops with their customers, and what those connections mean to our bottoms line.
- Thursday, Nov. 2 at 10 a.m. — Repair Information Search – It’s a fact: over the past decade the “information explosion” has been happening right in front of us. As vehicles become ever-more complex, the challenge of finding the right information to diagnose and repair them properly has increased exponentially. Here’s how Mitchell 1 has enhanced functionality in its ProDemand repair information software to improve the way information is looked up in a shop.
We look forward to seeing you at #AAPEX17!
If you’re at SEMA, too, you’ll find Mitchell 1 in the Snap-on Booth 41101, Lower South Hall.
More Useful Info:
- AAPEX Schedule of Events
- AAPEXedu Education Sessions
- AAPEX Interactive Floor Plan
- SEMA Show Floor Plan
*Must be present to win. 1 raffle ticket per person, per demo.