Truck/Diesel Repair Technician-Office Position
Website Mitchell 1
We are looking for (2) Truck/Auto Technicians with a commercial vehicle or diesel repair experience looking for a career change.
- San Diego (On-Site)
- Full-Time, Associate
- Pay rate: $21/yr – $24/yr BOE
Occasional overtime as required by business needs.
A hybrid schedule may be available after training.
If the EXPERIENCE and RESPONSIBILITIES listed below are a good match for you, please REPLY with your resume ASAP.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Research and compile diagnostic, repair, and other pertinent data.
- Verify the technical accuracy and consistency of information within established guidelines as it relates to maintenance, diagnostics, and repair of Class 4 through 8 trucks (Commercial Vehicles).
- Work well in a team environment.
- Suggests improvements and/or enhancements to Mitchell1’s Commercial Vehicle Group (CVG) products in response to customer input or based on knowledge of user needs.
- Maintains knowledge of related competitive products.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with PC and Standard Microsoft Office Suite.
- ASE certifications are preferred.
- Heavy Duty Truck knowledge is a plus++.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma required, with auto shop class(s) preferred.
- AA degree or Vo-Tech certificate, with commercial vehicle diagnostic and repair emphasis, preferred, or minimum 1 year of recent hands-on commercial vehicle industry experience with an emphasis on diagnostics.
- Completion of at least one college-level English writing course or equivalent.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Mitchell 1 (a division of Snap-on Inc.) is a leading provider of automotive and truck repair software to the motor vehicle industry for over 100 years. Ahead of the curve in vehicle repair since our beginnings in 1918, Mitchell 1 brings a unique historical perspective, unparalleled industry expertise, and a dedication to innovation to the thousands of technicians and shops we serve.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V