Visit Mitchell 1 at AAPEX to Learn How to ‘Get in the Fast Lane for Shop Success’
SAN DIEGO, Calif., Oct. 17, 2023 – Those planning to attend the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), Oct. 31-Nov. 2 in Las Vegas, are invited to visit Mitchell 1 at booth #A2635 in the Venetian Expo / Level 2 to learn how its award-winning repair information, shop management and marketing services can enhance shop efficiency and profitability at every stage of the repair process.
“We look forward to meeting with attendees and showcasing exciting new enhancements within our auto repair products and solutions that help shops connect with customers and grow their businesses,” said Nick DiVerde, senior marketing director for Mitchell 1. “As an industry leader in every business area we serve, we will demonstrate how our solutions work together to help shops get in the fast lane to shop success.”
The theme in the Mitchell 1 booth, “Your Fast Lane for Shop Success,” will underscore how its end-to-end solutions facilitate shop-customer connections throughout the entire repair cycle. Demonstrations will showcase the latest product improvements at each stage of the repair process, starting with marketing solutions that attract customers through the door, welcoming customers at the vehicle for a multipoint inspection, providing job estimates, diagnosing and repairing issues, and maintaining engagement with consumers via automated text and emails.
In addition to the AAPEX booth, Mitchell 1 will have a kiosk in Joe’s Garage on Level 1 of the Venetian Expo and be featured in the Snap-on® Total Shop Solutions (TSS)™ booth #32017 at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, taking place from Oct. 31-Nov. 3.
Mitchell 1 representatives will be available to discuss new product features, including:
- Manager™ SE shop management software
- Active Recalls for All-Makes: An exclusive all-makes/active recalls feature that helps shops build better relationships with their customers by alerting them to any safety-related recalls on the vehicle.
- Advanced Remote Reporting: Integration with a web-based reporting platform that offers real-time sales updates and performance tracking via any internet-connected device, coming soon.
- SocialCRM shop marketing
- New Web Design Templates: Completely updated LocalSearch shop website templates that include modernized visuals and unique features, allowing shops to attract new customer traffic and convey their unique brand story.
- Google Optimization Suite: A comprehensive suite of Google marketing tools designed to enhance online visibility and Google search ratings through automation and verified customer reviews to drive new business.
- ProDemand® repair information software
- Search Technology: Continuous advancements in its industry-leading search technology that enhance the customer experience based on their feedback and search queries. “No matter what you call it, we understand what you mean.”
For more information about Mitchell 1, please visit mitchell1.com, call (888) 724-6742, or locate an independent sales consultant at www.mitchellrep.com.
About Mitchell 1:
As a member of the Snap-on® TOTAL SHOP SOLUTIONS brand family, Mitchell 1 has been a leading provider of repair information solutions to the motor vehicle industry for over 100 years. Mitchell 1 offers a complete line of integrated repair software and services, including vehicle repair information, business management, and shop marketing services, to help automotive and commercial truck professionals improve productivity and profitability.
Mitchell 1 Marketing Communications
Maximum Marketing Services