Mitchell 1 has updated its popular OnDemand5.com software to version 2.3, it was announced today by Gary Hixson, product manager for Mitchell 1. As featured in AutoCareProNews.com, AfterMarketNews.com and SearchAutoParts.com.
Among the key enhancements available in Version 2.3 are:
▪ Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Index – new feature serves as a reference guide for users to search out trouble codes in a quick and efficient manner.
▪ Specification Index – new feature allows a single source lookup for specification information.
▪ Search by Category – article returns have been arranged based on product categories so search results are more targeted and better organized – users will have an easier time finding exactly the information they’re looking for.
▪ Did You Know? – new feature is constantly updated to provide helpful tips and shortcuts, allowing
users to get the most out of OnDemand5.com, Version 2.3.
▪ All graphics have been enhanced to be clearer, more defined.
▪ Navigation to Estimator and Maintenance information has been streamlined for faster results.
“We’ve made several important enhancements to our latest version of OnDemand5.com based on customer feedback,” said Hixson. “They told us what worked well and what we could improve upon. The result is updated software that provides even greater support mechanisms to help professional service technicians complete their jobs more effectively and efficiently. At Mitchell 1, we are continually improving and updating our products to meet the ever-changing requirements and needs of our customers.”
Mitchell 1’s OnDemand5.com delivers comprehensive data for 1983-current domestic and import vehicle models. It includes the new OnDemand Live feature, where users view and share tips, as well as access clear illustrations and full-color wiring diagrams, complete diagnostics, tech bulletins and recalls, scheduled maintenance with labor times, automatic monthly data updates and OEM parts and pricing. To find out more about OnDemand5.com, visit www.ondemand5.com.