Best Practices to Successfully Launch Your SocialCRM Program
Making a powerful first impression with your SocialCRM auto shop marketing program can have a big impact on your shop’s future success.
We here at Mitchell 1 have some best practices we recommend before your SocialCRM auto repair marketing services go LIVE!
Let us help you!
- First, you should be available for the initial set-up phone call with your dedicated SocialCRM agent. This will expedite the launch of your program and ensure you have the most accurate and current information.
- This is the first communication with the SocialCRM team where expectations, coupons and any cover art are set (if applicable).
- Your SocialCRM support agent will also discuss additional tips & tricks to get the best return on investment (ROI) from your program.
- Next, ensure your shop registration is accurate at the time of placing your order.
- This is the same information that will be seen by your customers.
- Submit your business’s customized logo with your order.
- One of the most important keys to business success is to keep your shop’s brand in front of all your customers.
- Now is time to include any incentives to jump start your marketing efforts.
- This includes any “money motivating” offers in your email communications to give customers a sense of urgency to make that appointment.
- Make sure to also set some time aside to review your account with your SocialCRM onboarding agent.
- Final tip is to confirm your website services: Have your domain information readily available and complete your intake form within 24 hours.
One of the best benefits included with your Mitchell 1 SocialCRM marketing program is having a support agent truly dedicated to your shop and to helping you get the best success from your marketing efforts. Your support agent is looking forward to being part of your team and finding ways and ideas to ensure you get the best ROI for your shop.
Want to learn more about SocialCRM?
Request a FREE DEMO !
You may also like to read: