5 Ways Auto Shop Marketing Has Become More Important Than Ever – Part 5
This is the last in our 5-part blog series on ways marketing can help your shop enhance customer engagement and bring in more business.
Part 5 – Internet Presence & Shop Website
In the wake of the pandemic, the need for a quality, engaging website should be more obvious than ever before. When stay-at-home orders went into effect, many brick and mortar businesses unfortunately had to close their doors. People started spending more time at home — and online. And as people get more and more used to interacting with businesses of all sizes online, your shop’s website becomes perhaps the shop’s most important marketing asset.
You may not have considered that most of your current customers start the process of scheduling an appointment by first doing an internet search and then going to your shop’s website to check you out. It is very rare that a consumer will actually save a business’s phone number in their phone – mostly because finding your phone number is so easily done online.
See below for relevant auto repair content that is automatically posted on websites created for shops by the SocialCRM auto repair shop marketing LocalSearch service.
Here are a few things you should be looking for with your website:
- Industry relevant content updates (below) – search engines present websites w relevant content first
- Increased website reliability and security – keeping your website available and up to date
- Speed and performance – search engine prioritize fast websites
- Clear call to action, with online appointment form – consumers want online appointments
- Easily modify your website upon request – Keeping your customers in the loop at all times
- Traffic sources – know where your customer are coming from to maximize traffic
Expert Tip: Getting visitors to your website is important, but it’s just as important to understand how they got to your site. Tracking website traffic can help you learn more about your visitors’ behaviors and interests and reveals trends regarding how they got to your site. Be sure that whatever website service you choose reports on data such as organic search results, effectiveness of paid ads and social media referrals will help manage your business for long-term success.