3 ways to supercharge your marketing results
Major Benefits of Regularly Logging into Your SocialCRM Dashboard
With the everyday challenges it takes to run an auto shop it’s easy to forget about the business resources readily available in your Mitchell 1’s SocialCRM auto repair shop marketing dashboard. It truly can be as easy as clicking when you see our daily and weekly notification reminders.
Our SocialCRM team is here to assist you with all your shop’s marketing efforts. We want to provide you the tools to ensure your success.
Below are three blog posts that we previously published that will help explain the importance of regular interaction and engagement with your customers and how the SocialCRM dashboard can help you.
Build better relationships
When an auto repair shop shows gratitude to their customers, it can help create loyalty. Use these tips to improve the relationship between you and your business.
- Reminder: Star notifications in Manager SE
- How: Click the Stars notification to thank customers for their positive feedback
- Read: Showing Customer Gratitude Creates Loyalty
Track your business progress
Tracking and measuring are important, but it’s just as important to review what’s being tracked. Reviewing your auto repair shop marketing results allows you to determine how and when to make adjustments to your marketing activities and provides you with valuable insights into your return on investment (ROI).
- Reminder: Your Weekly SocialCRM email
- How: Click the links in email to see more details about your business performance
- Read: Don’t Set It And Forget It, Review Your Marketing Results!
Never miss a customer’s text
Never miss a consumer’s text response just because you’re not at the Manager SE desktop workstation – just use the M1SocialCRM.com two-way texting window.
- Reminder: Email or text response notifications sent to your personal cell (your cell number stays anonymous) for ALL text responses
- How: Make sure you’ve logged into your SocialCRM dashboard via your cell phone and saved your login credentials. Then talk to your support agent about turning on SMS text notifications sent to your phone
- Read: Mitchell 1’s “Super-Secret” Texting Feature
Want to learn more about SocialCRM?
Request a FREE DEMO !
You may also like to read: