Visit Mitchell 1 at the 2024 VISION Hi-Tech Training & Expo
SAN DIEGO, Calif., Feb. 12, 2024 –
Automotive professionals who plan to attend the 2024 VISION Hi-Tech Training & Expo, scheduled Feb. 29 – March 3 in Kansas City, are invited to visit the Mitchell 1 booth to learn how its auto repair software and services can help drive shop success.
Mitchell 1 will reinforce its “Fastlane to Shop Success” theme that underscores the importance of building and maintaining strong customer connections throughout the entire repair cycle. Company representatives will also be on hand to demonstrate latest product enhancements that help speed repairs and simplify tasks to maximize efficiency and profitability.
“We look forward to meeting with attendees at VISION and demonstrating how our integrated auto repair information, shop management and marketing services help shops build customer trust and loyalty every step of the way,” said Nick DiVerde, senior marketing director for Mitchell 1. “We make this possible by helping shops ‘connect, repair and manage’ to help grow their business.”
The following enhancements will be featured under each product category:
- CONNECT: The repair journey begins by attracting customers through the door with its comprehensive SocialCRM + LocalSearch shop marketing services, including:
- The new and exclusive Google Optimization Suite that features a comprehensive suite of Google marketing tools designed to enhance online visibility and Google search ratings through automation and verified customer reviews.
- REPAIR: After attracting customers to their shop, ProDemand® repair information comes into play, featuring complete OEM repair, diagnostics and maintenance information, plus:
- Continuous advancements in 1Search Plus Technology that improves the customer experience based on their search queries and feedback. “No matter what you call it, we understand what you mean.”
- MANAGE: The final leg of the customer journey culminates with Manager™ SE shop management software that increases shop efficiency from estimating through invoicing with features including:
- An exclusive All-Makes/Active Recalls feature that helps shops build better relationships with their customers by alerting them to any safety-related recalls on their vehicle.
For more information and to register for the VISION Hi-Tech Training & Expo, visit www.visionkc.com.
About Mitchell 1:
Mitchell 1 offers a full suite of sophisticated software and services, including vehicle repair information, business management and marketing services, that help auto repair shops improve efficiency and profitability at every step of the repair process. Mitchell 1 has been a leading provider of repair information solutions to the motor vehicle industry for over 100 years and is part of the Snap-on® TOTAL SHOP SOLUTIONS brand family – where real-world insights integrate with OEM specifications, procedures and more to help technicians speed repairs with confidence. Key products include ProDemand auto repair information, Manager SE shop management software and SocialCRM shop marketing services. For more information, visit the company’s website at mitchell1.com.