Mitchell 1 Sponsors Free Live Webcast
ADAS – What it Means for the Repair Shop
Professional service technicians are invited to join Ben Johnson, director of product management at Mitchell 1, for a free live webcast on Wednesday, Sept. 9 at 6:00 p.m. CST entitled “ADAS – What is Means for the Repair Shop.”
Hosted by Professional Tool & Equipment News (PTEN), the presentation will cover “all things ADAS” – Advanced Driver Assistance Systems – including what it is, where it is going and what technicians need to know as they service vehicles equipped with it. Johnson will cover types of calibrations, calibration systems and the business opportunity ADAS represents.
- Deep dive into what ADAS actually is
- How ADAS is getting us closer to the autonomous vehicle
- Importance of calibration – for ADAS and non-ADAS-specific jobs
- Identifying if and when ADAS calibration is needed
- Space requirements to repair vehicles equipped with ADAS features
- Impact of ADAS on labor estimates
- How you can gain competitive advantage and grow your business through ADAS with relatively small investment
To register for the event, click here.
Johnson is responsible for managing Mitchell 1’s portfolio of products for the motor vehicle industry. He maintains several ASE certifications and is a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) International. He currently serves on the Auto Care Association’s Tool & Equipment and Emerging Technologies committees, the multi-association Telematics Task Force and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) Telematics Working Group. He is a frequent presenter at industry events on the topic of ADAS and emerging automotive technologies.
For more information about Mitchell 1, visit mitchell1.com, call (888) 724-6742, or locate an independent sales consultant at www.mitchellrep.com.