Latest Release of Mitchell 1 Truck Shop Management Program Includes New Time Management Features
The latest release of Mitchell 1 Manager™ SE Truck Edition truck shop management software includes new technician productivity tracking features. Repair facilities using Manager SE Truck Edition can now capture productivity data as their technicians clock in and out of labor operations.
The new Technician Time Manager in Manager™ SE Truck Edition tracks a technician’s actual time spent on assigned jobs. The labor time manager provides an overview of hours and efficiency for each technician. Links are provided directly back to the repair order for fast access if more detail is needed. When actual clocked time exceeds pay hours, it is displayed in red, alerting the technicians and shop managers to review the discrepancy.
Repair shops will quickly be able to see the status of each job and how effectively their technicians are utilizing available hours. These new features help shops keep track of their labor margin, along with employee hours, to increase efficiency and profits.
“Mitchell 1 wants facilities using their shop management programs to be effective in repairing vehicles and at the same time be as profitable as they can,” commented Kristy LaPage, business manager of commercial vehicles for Mitchell 1. “Each of the enhancements we make to our programs are directed towards those goals.”
Additional features of the latest software release include:
Employee Shift Clock
- Shop employees can clock into their work shift and track their hours on their mobile devices.
- If a time card change is made by a manager within Manager SE, the changes are displayed on the employee-facing time tracking website.
Current Activity Screen
- This secure dashboard allows owners and managers to quickly confirm which employees are clocked in for their workday shift.
- Managers can review a list of technicians to verify current workloads, including jobs assigned and total clocked time for each so far.
- New program security settings for time clock functions ensure proper access and privileges for every role in the shop.
To manage a repair shop efficiently, measuring and tracking outcomes is essential. Mitchell 1 truck shop management software provides the widest selection of business reports available in any shop management system. Manager SE Truck Edition offers access to important data that could help make more informed business decisions.