Top 5 Reasons Your Shop Needs Social Media
Americans check their social media accounts 17 times a day on average, and spend more than 4.7 hours per day online on their phones. Adults between 25 and 54 spend the most time of any age group on social media. In order to get more customers, you need to reach them where they spend their time – on social media. Once you have found them, you will be able to learn your target audience’s favorite habits, allowing you to understand them better and market to them more efficiently.
Here are some tips to make the most of social media in your auto repair marketing efforts:
- Establish yourself as an expert on their car. Consistent, informative content creates a perception of your business as professional and knowledgeable. This branding makes customers more likely to seek you out for auto repairs when they need them. However, creating good content is time consuming. Having an automated content generator such as SocialCRM builds that customer engagement without eating into your time. There are good ways of saying things, and then there are great ways of saying things. SocialCRM is an auto shop social CRM tool that takes the guess work out of it, so that you can focus on doing what you do best, auto care.
- Earn trust. Consumers today rely heavily on peer reviews. They use social media to evaluate shops before they visit. While 92% of people trust recommendations from other people, far fewer trust advertisements. Engaging with social media and cultivating positive reviews will make customers see you as trustworthy. This means they will be more likely to bring their vehicle to you. Trust is earned, so prove that you deserve it more than your competitors.
- Build customer engagement and loyalty through engaging content. Mitchell 1’s SocialCRM marketing solution helps you claim and set up your Google+ page. This gives your customers yet another avenue by which to follow you. Through social media platforms such as Google+, you can send customers special discounts, seasonal service reminders and other auto repair marketing Through contests and sweepstakes, social media allows your customers to have fun and experience a personal touch that builds their loyalty to your business.
- Customers want you to communicate with them. In a survey of auto repair shop customers, 71% said that they wanted to receive online and social media communications. From who? Their auto repair provider. Customers get food recipes and useful advice from social media, so why not let them get helpful tips about car care? Not only can they save these posts for reading later, they can easily share the posts with their network, expanding your reach to new potential customers. By sending them automatic email reminders, SocialCRM gives you another option on where you can include buttons and links to your social media sites. Email is still a primary choice for many people when it comes to getting reminders. Emails are just one click away from your social media sites.
- Competitors are doing it Doing so will make you a part of their daily lives. Social media is how people connect to the world in real-time, to share and receive great news and exciting moments in their lives. Be a part of that experience and you will be part of their lives and top of mind when they need repairs and maintenance.
- How To Engage Customers With Social Media Posts
- Can’t Think of Anything to Post on Your Shop’s Facebook Page? Here’s Help!
- Not Sure What to Post on Social Media? 10 Content Ideas That Work
- 100 Social Media Content Ideas for Business (with examples)
- SocialCRM social media services for auto repair shops
- Who Do You Trust? 92% of Consumers Trust Peer Recommendations Over Advertising
- Americans Spend an Alarming Amount of Time Checking Social Media on Their Phones