SureTrack FAQ: A Collection-Part 1
SureTrack Community, an experience-based repair information resource, was designed as an interactive community to connect automotive technicians so they can help each other out of tough repair situations. If you’re a new SureTrack Community user, or even a seasoned one, a good place to start is with the SureTrack Community Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. This page has answers to the most-asked questions about how the system works. It includes many topics about the SureTrack Community such as some that are listed below.
What is the SureTrack Community?
The SureTrack Community gives you access to thousands of professional automotive technicians across North America. You can not only get help with difficult vehicle questions but can contribute to the community by answering other technicians’ questions and share tips for vehicle diagnostics and repair.
The community includes a robust automated notification and subscription system which helps you get answers to your questions quickly, typically within a few minutes. The community has many members who monitor questions for particular vehicle lines to ensure that the questions get answered quickly.
Once you have repaired the vehicle, you are encouraged to close out your question with the fix which then becomes part of the greater SureTrack data system to help future technicians who may come across the same issue.
What is the SureTrack Community used for?
SureTrack has 3 main purposes:
- To help you fix specific vehicle problems. As a SureTrack Community member you have an incredible amount of information in an easy-to-use format, to help solve your most complicated diagnostic issues quickly.
- To help you get information from other technicians. On SureTrack you can ask other community members questions about automotive diagnostic and repair issues.
- To help you share your vehicle repair knowledge by writing Tips or by answering questions posted by other technicians.
Who uses the SureTrack Community?
The SureTrack Community is used by professional automotive technicians across North America. The access to SureTrack is intentionally restricted to ensure the quality of information for our community members.
SureTrack is NOT available to Do-It-Yourself or home mechanics.
Who can get a SureTrack account?
- Click here if you have a qualifying accounts or scan tools and would like to create a SureTrack Community user account.
Which Snap-on scan tools qualify for access to the SureTrack Community?
The SureTrack Community is available with the following Snap-on scan tools with current software versions.
- VERUS Edge
- VERUS Pro
- MODIS Edge
- MODIS Ultra
- SOLUS Edge
- SOLUS Ultra
- Click here if you have a qualifying scan tool and would like to create a SureTrack Community user account.