Bookmarking ProDemand using Google Chrome
All modern Internet browsers feature a bookmark function allowing you to quickly navigate to your favorite websites. This blog post demonstrates creating a bookmark for ProDemand using Google Chrome.
1) Open Google Chrome.
2) Navigate to www.ProDemand.com
(***Very important*** Make sure when you create the bookmark, that you do so from www.prodemand.com and NOT AFTER you log in. See screen below. If you create the bookmark after you log in, your bookmark will bedirected to a sub-directory of ProDemand and you may not always experience all of the latest features of ProDemand.)
3) Select the “Customize and Control” function in the upper right hand corner of the browser screen.
4) Select the “Bookmarks” option and another fly-out menu will open. From this fly-out menu, select “Bookmark this page.”
5) Follow Google Chrome’s process and select the “Bookmarks bar” from the Folder list. Click the “Done” button to make your bookmark.
6) Now you have a bookmark added to your Chrome Toolbar for easy navigation anytime you want to go to ProDemand.
Note – different browsers such as Internet Explorer or Firefox display bookmarks slightly differently.