Mitchell 1 Names Winners of its “Thank You Thursdays” Sweepstakes
Mitchell 1 recently concluded the fall edition of its “Thank You Thursdays” Facebook sweepstakes, which named a winner of a $100 gift card every Thursday on the Mitchell 1 Facebook page, from Oct. 8 through Dec. 17.
The “Thank You Thursdays” winners include:
- Mike Long, Burlington Flats, New York
- Matt Brady, Mount Olive, Alabama
- Mark Strauss, Longmont, Colorado
- Scott Petrie, Phoenix, Arizona
- Emin Yildiz, Midlothian, Virginia
- Larry Davis, Merrillville, Indiana
- Vito Castellaccio, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
- Phillip Westrick, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bruce Toth, Cleveland, Ohio
- David Stockman, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Richard Cooper, Lake George, Colorado
“Our ‘Thank You Thursdays’ sweepstakes is another way for us to show our appreciation and gratitude for the automotive service professionals who have been essential for keeping vehicles on the road, which has proven to be especially important during these trying times,” said Nick DiVerde, senior marketing director for Mitchell 1. “We look forward to hosting more sweepstakes in the new year and having the opportunity to ‘thank’ even more technicians.”
Mitchell 1 has been a leading provider of repair information solutions to the motor vehicle industry since 1918 and offers a complete line of integrated software and services to help automotive and commercial truck professionals improve productivity and profitability. From repair information with real-world fixes to shop management software and marketing services, auto and truck repair businesses rely on Mitchell 1 for end-to-end process efficiency.
For more information about Mitchell 1, visit mitchell1.com, call (888) 724-6742, or locate an independent sales consultant at www.mitchellrep.com.