Technical Support Agent
This position is temporary to permanent starting at $17.50 per hour.
The job location is in Poway California.
- Provide software support to customers.
- The ability to calmly and politely provide customer service to customers with limited technical knowledge.
- Respond via telephone, email and written communication regarding installation, operation and maintenance of PC based DVD and Internet products.
- Document and research all inquiries or problems and enter in tracking system accurately and completely in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Maintain through and current knowledge of software, database and services.
- Document and forward possible enhancements to programming staff.
- Respond to customers politely, empathetically and maintain a professional, helpful attitude at all times.
- Special project as assigned.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Fluent in English oral and written communication required.
- High School diploma required. A minimum of two years college work preferred.
- Previous Technical Support experience required, with emphasis on phone contact, customer service skills and patience.
- Minimum one year experience working with PC hardware, peripherals, networks and Microsoft Windows operating systems required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft networking is required.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Normal office environment with CRT work.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V