Product Support Agent
Under minimal supervision, assist customers with data content issues in electronic products produced by Mitchell1. To ensure customer’s problem is resolved and documented or forwarded appropriately.
- To respond to customers politely and attentively and to maintain a professional, helpful attitude at all times.
- To provide immediate determination of customer needs. To resolve or route call appropriately.
- Document all inquiries received, via telephone, email or correspondence.
- Assist customers with product content questions.
- Accurately update and maintain the incidents in the tracking software package.
- Follow procedures set in the product content support job guidelines.
- Time on the telephone taking incoming calls, making outbound calls or waiting for incoming calls should comprise of 60 to 70 percent of the time staffed per day.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Some College a plus
- Experience in high-volume customer service center in fast paced environment with emphasis on incoming telephone contact is preferred.
- Automotive knowledge required.
- Heavy Duty Truck knowledge a plus.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and be able to work under pressure.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with PC based applications.
- Punctuality and good attendance are required.
- ASE certifications preferred.
- Must be able to perform under pressure
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V