New Account Specialist
Responsible for contacting new accounts within the first month, in order to ensure a seamless transition to M1 products and solidifying new business sales. Ensure customer is aware and able to use all the functionality of our products. Provide critical support to new customers in order to prevent cancellations during the first 30 days of subscription. Actively work on retaining new business sales, and work to save any customer who is requesting to cancel during their opt out period. Utilize patience, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills to provide world class service and support to our new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following; other duties may be applied:
- Validate with customer the purpose of the M1 product purchase and expected value of using M1 product. Insure value is met through customized product training.
- Reduce cancellations due to lack of product usage and understanding of functionality, and terms of sale
- Meet or exceed all KPIs and saved cancellation metrics as outlined
- Follow up on all inside sales cancellation requests and attempt to salvage the sale using training, delayed installs, extended opt outs, etc.
- Provide detailed training and setup for all TM Manager Sales
- Manage the In Watts Manager sale communication process, including but not limited to ensuring the ISC, RSM, and Commission Research teams are kept informed of the status of the new customer
- Follow the standard work process set forth by management for the new sale process
- Responsible for ensuring the customer is able to navigate our products with ease
- Offer and conduct full product trainings on all Mitchell 1 product lines
- Responsible for ensuring the customer has all needed contact information for Mitchell1
- Act as the point of contact for the initial transition period and work with other areas of the business to ensure resolution of any customer issues
- Maintain detailed record of contacts with all accounts
- Report on contacts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Report any consistent issues or problem that a majority of customers have in order for development to be aware of the usability of our products
- Report any consistent misunderstandings customer may have with the terms of the sale, if it is limited to one sales representative, or across the board
- Utilize RCI to drive improvement and increase retention
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years college preferred. 2- 3 years’ experience in an outbound phone sales environment
- Customer service experience in an inbound call center highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven working knowledge of personal computers. Including windows based software for data input and reference to customer databases
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills. Works well with other departments
- Excellent knowledge of product, pricing and policies
- Has thorough knowledge of internal systems and processes required for the department
- Excellent use of time management, planning and organizational skills
- Projects a professional image at all times
- Spanish speaking preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Requires heavy computer and telephone interaction and data input to customer base
- Normal office environment such as a workstation or cubicle
- Occasional overtime or weekend work may be required
- Posses a clear, courteous, professional and confident voice for customer interaction.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
Snap-on is a Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V