Intellectual Property Rights Researcher
The primary responsibilities of the Intellectual Property Rights Researcher will be to leverage large data sets, turning analysis into actionable intelligence and sales leads for our Anti-Piracy sales team. This position is located in San Diego, CA
- Develop and maintain end to end processes for combating violations of our EULA
- Maintain database integrity and identify process improvements.
- Ad-hoc reports for Piracy researcher.
- Develop and implement Standard Work Procedures for the Anti-Piracy team.
- Promote and drive a passionate customer driven culture by ensuring a focus on delivery and execution.
- Run the Pirate Score Report and identify accounts that are sharing through the use of the IP Lookup Report and the Piracy Dashboard.
- Analyze and forecast metrics such as number of IP addresses, use per day etc.
- Additional duties as required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong technical background.
- Database experience is required.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Must posses excellent writing, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of employees both verbally and in writing.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment.
Snap-on is a Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V