Auto Tech-Customer Support
Website Mitchell 1
We are looking for a Product Content Support Rep (Auto Technician Customer Support) to join our team.
- San Diego (On-Site)
- Full-Time, Associate
- Pay rate: $22/hr – $24/hr
Are you tired of turning a wrench? Would you enjoy putting your auto repair knowledge to work helping other mechanics?
Mitchell 1 (a division of Snap-on Tools) has an opening for a Product Content Support Rep(Auto Technician Customer Support) to start ASAP.
If the EXPERIENCE and RESPONSIBILITIES listed below are a good match for you, please REPLY with your resume ASAP.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customers politely and attentively and maintain a professional, helpful attitude at all times.
- Provide immediate determination of customer needs. To resolve or route calls appropriately.
- Document all inquiries received, via telephone, email or correspondence.
- Assist customers with product content questions.
- Accurately update and maintain the incidents in the tracking software package.
- Follow procedures set in the product content support job guidelines.
- 50%+ of the day is on the telephone helping customers.
- Automotive knowledge is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks with accuracy and work well under pressure.
- ASE certifications are preferred.
- Heavy Duty Truck knowledge is a plus++.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Experience in a customer service role with an emphasis on incoming telephone contact is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Some Colleges a plus.
- 1 year of experience working with PC-based applications.