Website Mitchell 1
As a Mitchell 1 Inside Sales Representative, the individual will understand and perform duties specific to meeting goals and objectives as set by Sales Management. The main focus of this individual is to: 1) Act as Mitchell 1 product/sales consultant to both existing and potential customers. 2) Listen to and assess the needs of each customer. 3) Quickly provide appropriate Mitchell 1 product as the solution to the customer’s needs. Each individual is responsible for retaining extensive current knowledge of the Mitchell 1 product line, pricing and policies and shall use this information to provide the highest level of sales and service to Mitchell 1’s customers.
- Daily sales presentations, quick assessment of customer’s account history and specific needs.
- Follow department standards and best practices to complete sales call and close sales.
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork to process orders.
- Utilize information from campaign lists to build a strategy on how to properly penetrate the assigned markets.
- Properly document and use key information in call tracking/call management systems.
- Expected to make 45-50 calls per day and 2.5 hours of phone time.
- Represent Mitchell in a professional manner and as a knowledgeable consultant to the customer.
- Work well with other departments and sales channels.
- Work under the direction of manager and department lead in accordance with department and/or company time lines, priorities, programs, objectives.
- Strong knowledge of product, pricing and pollicies.
- Maintain work, station in the most professional manner to include organized electronic files, folders, price lists and other supplies necessary to conduct business.
- Possess excellent time management principles and personal organization skills.
- Emphasize positive team building concepts among all departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some college preferred but not required. 2-3 years experience in sales, preferably inside sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working knowledge of personal computers
- Confident, self-motivated, flexible with strong sales skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org