Are customers finding your shop first?
The video shows how you can easily improve your shop’s online presence.
When someone needs auto repair service in your city, will they find your business first when they search the internet for a shop? If you have any doubt that the answer is YES, then you’ll want to take a moment to check out this new video describing the LocalSearch service from the SocialCRM auto repair marketing team.
LocalSearch expands on the standard SocialCRM shop marketing services with powerful digital tactics designed to help auto repair shops build their brand online and boost their selling opportunities. With the help of a SocialCRM marketing support agent, it can be almost effortless to develop an effective online presence to attract new customers.
For quick walk-through of the components of LocalSearch that will help bring more business to your auto repair shop, watch the video below or dive into the short read below.
It all starts with an optimized, professional website that is specifically built with all of the components that will help drive customers to your website when looking for your service. LocalSearch uses keywords, meta-data, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and other powerful tools to increase your web traffic with high-quality visitors.
Other innovative features of LocalSearch include:
- Tracking & Reporting – Allows shops to quickly see how consumers navigate and interact with their website to identify trends in behaviors or interests that can help shop owners manage and market their businesses.
- Call Tracking – Unique local phone numbers make it easy to track and evaluate phone traffic from marketing campaigns, monitor keyword searches and listen to recorded calls to gain insight as to what’s working for the business.
- Automated blog content – LocalSearch automatically creates blog posts based on the shop’s 5-star reviews from verified customers, adding new keyword-rich content to their website on an ongoing basis.
- Powerful Reviews – Shops can send customers a personal invitation via text message to review the shop on Google and Facebook, boosting internet visibility even more.
- Text Messaging – Allows shops to easily help generate consumer reviews, giving the shop owner a chance to immediately connect with their customers and ask for feedback on some of the most popular site, like Google and Facebook, helping the shop build relationships and manage their online reputation easily.