Latest Manager SE Enhancements Streamline the User Experience for Increased Efficiency
Mitchell 1 announces the latest release of its Manager™ SE auto repair shop management system includes enhancements that will streamline the user experience and help increase shop efficiency. The updates have been implemented by the product development team in direct response to user requests.
In particular, version 7.3 of Manager SE updates several items in workflow processes to make it quicker and easier for shops to access repair order details and apply additional options:
- ATD Catalog — The American Tire Distributors, Inc. catalog now includes tire and wheel images when available, as well as tire groupings for passenger vehicles, light trucks, medium/heavy trucks, and farm and industrial tires. Additionally, this updated catalog now provides support for National Tire Distributors Inc. (NTD), Canada.
- Payment Receipt — Users have the option to include their shop’s logo, disclaimer lines, total payment amounts, customer’s current balance, and even credit card signatures if the shop is using integrated credit card processing.
- Vendor Invoice Number — When receiving parts on a purchase order, users may now enter the vendor’s invoice number on the Purchase Order Worksheet, simplifying the parts purchasing process especially when parts have to be warrantied.
- Software Updates — When a new version of the Manager SE software becomes available, users may update their software sooner by simply selecting “Check for Updates” in the help menu.
- Enhanced Click-and-Drag Functionality — It’s now easier than ever to move items by simply clicking and dragging them to the desired location. This saves time and helps service advisors optimize their estimates and work orders.
- Change Ownership — The method for changing vehicle ownership has been simplified with the addition of a “Change Ownership” icon displayed on the main Manager SE toolbar. The process is also streamlined with a search function that can access the customer and company name, as well as the ability to initiate the process by vehicle VIN, license plate or unit number.
“Manager SE continues to make important strides in terms of functionality,” said Tim McDonnell, senior product market manager for Mitchell 1. “These new enhancements may seem relatively subtle, but they are features our users have been asking for that will have a definite impact on their day-to-day productivity using the software. We rely on customer feedback to continuously improve the software in order to help customers improve efficiency and increase profits in their businesses.”
The Manager SE shop management system helps mechanical shops streamline workflow from estimate to invoice. With the largest choice of electronic parts catalogs, including tires, an interactive work-in-progress dashboard and over 180 integrated reports, Manager SE provides a 360-degree view of the entire operation to help shops manage every aspect of their business more efficiently and profitably.